High Point, NC, 4th August 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, CBD products have been booming in recent years as more and more individuals study the potential advantages of this compound. However, with the growing recognition of CBD comes an influx of fake and sub-par products. Unfortunately, more companies are trying to trick customers by selling them imitation CBD products. Scammers can be quite clever and it’s easy for them to blend in with legitimate businesses because they’re all selling similar products! However, if a person can know what warning signs to look out for, they could easily avoid purchasing fake CBD products.
When looking for CBD products, it is important to carry out research and only buy from reputable companies. iHemp has highlighted some things to look out for that may indicate a product is not legitimate:
- The price is too good to be true: If a company is selling CBD oil for much cheaper than other brands, it’s likely that their product is not the real thing.
- The product does not list any ingredients: Legitimate CBD products will always list the ingredients on the label. If a product does not list any ingredients, it’s probably not legitimate.
- Cure it all product: If the product claims to be a cure-all for a wide range of conditions, then the probability of the product being a fake is high. CBD products are usually formulated to address a specific health condition.
- The product does not have a COA: A Certificate of Analysis is proof that a product has been tested for purity and potency. Any reputable CBD company will have a COA available for its products.
- The company is not transparent: Reputable CBD companies will be open and honest about their manufacturing process, their ingredients, and their third-party lab results. If a company is not willing to share this information, it’s likely that they are not selling a quality product.
If a consumer is ever unsure about a CBD product, the best thing to do is reach out to the company and ask questions. A reputable company will be more than happy to answer any questions its customers may have about its product.
“We carry only quality CBD products from companies that we trust. We encourage our customers to do their own research on CBD and to ask us any questions they may have. We want people to feel confident about the products they’re buying, and we’re here to help them make informed decisions.” – Sam Isa & Khaled Isa, iHemp’s CEO.
Should a customer come across a CBD product that meets any of the above criteria, it is likely a fake or low-quality product. It is important for CBD consumers to only purchase CBD products from reputable sources to ensure that they are getting a quality product. iHemp’s store is always stocked with the highest quality CBD products available on the market, so customers that need professional assistance can always visit iHemp and shop from their large selection with confidence.
Company Name: iHemp
Email: [email protected]
Company Website: https://shopihemp.com/
Address: 2100 North Main St #104, High Point NC, 27262
The Post iHemp Features How To Spot Fake CBD Products appeared first on Zex PR Wire
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]