July 6, 2020
In the city of Berezniki, Perm Territory, Irina Pekarskaya died , bedridden for 11 years after a fire in the Lame Horse club. This was told by the woman’s mother Galina, reports “ Komsomolskaya Pravda ”.
Bakery will be buried on July 8. Galina said that for the past three months she could not visit her daughter due to restrictions associated with the coronavirus pandemic. The exact cause of the death of Pekarskaya has not yet been named, she left two sons, schoolchildren.
Irina Pekarskaya came to the institution with her husband, he was on the street at the time of the accident, and then found his wife only in the hospital. At first Pekarskaya was treated in Germany, writes 59.ru. Then she spent several years in neurology at the Perm Regional Hospital, where her husband looked after her, hired carers, but then stopped paying for their services and disappeared. After that, the woman was transferred to Berezniki, where she was lying in a palliative ward with people suffering from deadly diseases. According to Komsomolskaya Pravda, after a fire, she received various injuries and injuries, but the diagnosis “toxic and posthypoxic encephalopathy” became dominant – due to carbon monoxide poisoning, the woman had irreversible changes in the brain, so for the past 11 years she has been nothing and nothing did not recognize.
The fire in Lame Horse occurred on the night of December 5, 2009. that day, an institution held a party in honor of his eightieth birthday. Sparks from a cold firework hit the decorative ceiling, after which polystyrene caught fire and the fire spread to the entire room with guests. Killed 156 people.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]